Know How To Be Inspired By Movies, Quotes & Songs?
Inspiring Resources to Change Your Life
Be inspired by great movies, famous quotes and memorable songs to find your dream job, change your life, or start living the life you dream of . Use them to test drive the perfect career, keep your focus and turn your daily commute into the best part of your day.
Movies, quotes and songs can be come valuable life, career and business tools you can use to ...
- transform your nights and weekends into time spent working on your dream job instead of recovering from your work
- turn your daily commute into the best part of your day as you listen to all your favorite songs
- keep your sense of purpose and perspective alive in draining or chaotic work environments
- maintain your sense of humor in long meetings and trying work situations
- test drive different career ideas
- learn about obstacles and challenges
you might face and how to overcome them
- gain third hand experience about life paths and career choices
So take a moment and see how your collection of DVDs, videos, CDs and quotes can become powerful career tools. Or set your radio to stations that empower you to change your life ...
A movie is a visual feast for your mind, full of images, ideas, opinions, attitudes and insights. Good career movies provide an opportunity to test drive a career as you see a story unfold before your eyes. You get to experience how the character interacts and is surrounded by the the things, activities, people, places and experiences of a given profession and life path.
If you love movies ...
- Look for ones that inspire you. Make this part of a collection that you use when you need to get motivated and fired up to take action.
- Watch movies that provide you with lots of ideas, insights and information. Some movies offer a wealth of insight into the life you dream of or about a similar life calling.
- Look for movies which give you the opportunity to see into another world. This can be a world and life path you aspire to, or one you need to learn to navigate safely. Use them to learn about life lessons, opportunities and the paths not to take.
- Identify interesting life paths and future obstacles. Some movies offer the ability to explore the reality behind popular life paths as well as experience the problems and issues they deal with. Use them to try out your new life and prepare for it.
Want to find more inspiring movies? Try browsing my links to 500 memorable films that cover everything from finding your life's work to the twists and turns of fate and destiny.
Quotes, as the original sound bytes, can often say what volumes cannot. A great quote or saying can set the whole tone of your day or summarize the work you love. Their briefness and glimpse or the truth, like a haiku poem, makes them powerful tools to focus your thoughts, gain new perspectives, and remember important themes.
- Find quotes which inspire or motivate you. Place them where you will see it every day. That can be in a public place like the refrigerator door or a bulletin board. Or you can put them where only you will see them -- in your wallet, inside a locker door, or taped inside your personal journal or pencil drawer at work.
- Look for sayings that express your current situation. Like a verbal mantra or Zen koan, focusing on them can stimulate new ideas.Use them as a starting point for finding solutions to problems or to put your workday in perspective.
- Notice quotes that express wisdom or knowledge you want to master. Use them as a meditation tool and see what insights you start to have. Make sure you capture these insights in a journal or notebook.
- Share an appropriate quote with someone who needs it. Sometimes it is difficult to find the right words, especially about potential and destiny. So you can use a quote that expresses the right idea or insight and share it in a quick note.
Want to find great and inspiring quotes? Try my list of famous and inspirational quote topics, that access over a thousand inspirational and famous quotes.
A song is a unique combination of sound, rhythm, and words which can impact your mood and shift your perspective in just a few seconds. Hear a song you love and it can make your day as you walk into work or commute home. Songs not only can set your mood, they can motivate you to change your life as you connect with the energy and ideas they express.
- Find songs that uplift and inspire you. Start noticing how songs impact your moods and emotions. Start to write down the songs which lift your spirits and give you energy as well as the ones which make you feel calm and centered. Then start collecting songs to create the mood and energy level you want -- or program your radio to the stations that play the music you need to hear. You can even get streaming audio from your favorite Internet stations so you have an online source of inspiration.
- Find theme songs for your life, dream work or current work project. Theme songs are great ways to focus and keep connected to your goals and intent.
- Share a song with someone who needs to hear it. If you come across the perfect theme song for someone else, share it with them. Often songs can express things we can't easily put into mere words. So use them to send a message of support, humor or hope to someone who needs it.
For more song and music quotes ...