What Ideas & Knowledge Do You Love?
Putting Your Ideas & Knowledge Base To Use
What ideas do you like to think about? What knowledge do you love to learn? The answers tell you about the seventh ingredient of your bliss ... and help you to leverage all the data, facts, ideas, knowledge and wisdom you have acquired and put them to good use.
So, what do you love to learn and think about …
- baseball statistics and batting averages
- gourmet recipes for offal and other unwanted by-products
- the mysteries of the universe
- how to protect an endangered species
- new ways for people heal themselves
- successful strategies for war
- new uses for organic hemp
- new applications for gene mapping
The knowledge you acquire about an industry, how a product works, what your customers want, how the world currency markets work .. these are all things that you can get paid to learn more about. There are usually always someone who wants to know more about a subject ... or will pay you to know it well if it can be used to solve a problem or earn more profits.
If you need help turning your ideas into reality -- here are a few books that might help -- and many maybe at your local library.
If you need help finding that next great idea or spotting your own acres of diamonds, this inspiring book may be just what you need.
If you can't seem to be able to turn your ideas into reality, here is a book that will help you identify and overcome the obstacles that are holding you back.